Friday 20 January 2012

Yet Another Early Morning

For the third day in a row, the little guy was up before 5am. While this allowed my to bathe, dress and eat before 8am, it also made for a very tired Momma. I ended up crawling back into bed after he went down for a nap. All of that said, this day hasn't been very productive at this point.

I didn't get as much accomplished yesterday as I'd hoped I would. I stole a few minutes here and there to continue on the crafting area but that was largely left undone. I did have the church potatoes put together and ready for the oven before the girls got home from school and all those dishes washed. I spent a lot of time on the floor playing with the little guy. Being without a vehicle for the 2nd week in a row means that we are both getting bored with the options for play here at home. For obvious reasons, I handle this better than he does. The little guy requires more one on one time which means I get less done.

As I'm sitting here typing, little guy has just crawled into the room and there's this clinking sound. Turns out he has put about 8 plastic dominoes down his onsie and they are all bumping together. Periodically, he reaches in and pulls one out. What a funny guy!




Today's goals are to check the grocery flyers, match coupons, make next weeks menu and the grocery list. And I might clean the bathroom. Tonight's dinner is easy. We're having spaghetti and dinner rolls. The sauce and dinner rolls I made 2 weeks ago and froze, so all I actually need to cook tonight are the noodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment